Welcome to the Cut-OffBlades.com Online Store.We invite you to browse through our store and shop with confidence on our secure web site. We invite you to create an account with us if you like, or shop as a guest. Either way, your shopping cart will be active until you leave the store.
Thank you for visiting.
High-speed, steel cut-off blades specially made for cutting hydraulic hose.
- High-quality M-2, machined tool steel for extra wearability and
- Standard blades are .095, .125
- Available in standard, bevel-edge, bevel-notched edge, or scalloped edge
- Can be used on most machines
Blades sized for: AeroQuip, Dayco Gates, Imperial, Eastman, Parker, Stratoflex, Toledo, Weatherhead, cut-off equipment
*Special Arbor Sizes Available!
To ship FREIGHT COLLECT -
Please call 216-581-5060 or FAX us at 216-581-6885 to place your order.
- Standard 18 Degree included angle bevel blade made from *M-2, High Speed Steel r/c 62-64 drawn and precision ground.
- High Performance 18 Degree included angle bevel-notched blade made from *M-2, High Speed Steel r/c 62-64 drawn and precision ground.
- High Performance scalloped blade made from *M-2, High Speed Steel r/c 62-64 drawn and precision ground.
- Medium to heavy duty hose Cut-Off saw. Designed for quick, easy cutting of industrial cotton or rubber covered wire reinforced hose ranging in size up to 2" ID for hydraulic hose and 4" ID for industrial hose.